Even the most tame weather can drastically change driving conditions and you and your passengers’ safety. That’s why it’s important for those new to driving to gain experience driving in a variety of different weather conditions.
When it’s raining, it’s important to reduce your speed and increase your following distance. Wet roads can be slippery, which makes it harder to stop. When driving in snowy conditions, it’s important to keep your speed down so it’s easier to stop. In some cases winter weather might require you to use different winter tires to get traction on snow covered roads. And in high winds, you need to keep an eye out for large vehicles that could be blown into your path.
Missouri Driving Conditions Test
See how well you understand how to drive in the weather conditions in Missouri. Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Missouri Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Missouri Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Missouri Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Missouri Defensive Driving Test
- Missouri Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- Missouri Intersections Test
- Missouri Managing Traffic Test
- Missouri Parking Test
- Missouri Road Signs Test 1
- Missouri Road Signs Test 2
- Missouri Road Signs Test 3
- Missouri Sharing the Road Test