It’s no secret that road signs are an essential piece when it comes to Minnesota driver’s training. Road signs offer critical information to keep you and the other drivers around you free from harm.
Recognizing road signs and their meanings is essential for making good driving decisions. Take for instance, yield signs let you know how to identify that it is okay to enter the intersection, as opposed to the ever-present red stop signs signal that that a complete stop must be made. By knowing the meaning of road signs, you may more easily navigate your way around unusual surroundings and stay away from hazardous locations. Whether you’re a student driver or want to just test your knowledge of Minnesota road signs, be sure to pay attention to every road sign , they could be what keep you and your loved ones safe.
Minnesota Road Sign Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of the road signs in Minnesota. Press start to begin and see how you score.
More Minnesota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Minnesota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Minnesota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Minnesota Defensive Driving Test
- Minnesota Driving Conditions Test
- Minnesota Intersections Test
- Minnesota Managing Traffic Test
- Minnesota Parking Test
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 2
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 3
- Minnesota Sharing the Road Test