A key technique for anyone looking to be a good driver is how to park a vehicle.
Parking is often taken for granted by experienced drivers, though beginners often struggle with their parking skills and knowledge.
There are a few basic principles for inexperienced drivers when you begin learning how to park. Some tips include:
- Check your mirrors
- Always check your surroundings like pedestrians, other cars, pets, and curbs
- Don’t rush
- Remember to utilize your turn signals
Our quiz will help you prepare for your driving test in Minnesota.
Minnesota Parking Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of Minnesota alcohol and drug driving laws. Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Minnesota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Minnesota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Minnesota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Minnesota Defensive Driving Test
- Minnesota Driving Conditions Test
- Minnesota Intersections Test
- Minnesota Managing Traffic Test
- Minnesota Parking Test (current page)
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 1
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 2
- Minnesota Road Signs Test 3
- Minnesota Sharing the Road Test