Having defensive driving skills is critically important for anyone who gets behind the wheel, especially for people just earning their drivers license. This is because new drivers are more likely to be involved in accidents because of their lack of experience. Defensive driving involves being aware of both the driving conditions and the other drivers on the road. Defensive driving also means being able to anticipate potential problems and take corrective action if necessary. By learning to drive defensively, inexperienced drivers have a better chance of avoiding accidents. Defensive drivers are also better prepared to handle surprises that pop up and could be dangerous. At the end of the day developing defensive driving skills is an important element that all new drivers in Massachusetts need to grasp if they want to be safe drivers.
With all this in mind, let’s see how much you know about driving defensively. This quiz will test your knowledge on a variety of topics, from dealing with road conditions to what to do if you’re being tailgated.
Massachusetts Defensive Driving Test
See if you’re up to date on the knowledge and techniques of defensive driving in Massachusetts. So buckle up and let’s get started! Press start to begin.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More Massachusetts Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Massachusetts Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Massachusetts Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Massachusetts Defensive Driving Test (current page)
- Massachusetts Driving Conditions Test
- Massachusetts Intersections Test
- Massachusetts Managing Traffic Test
- Massachusetts Parking Test
- Massachusetts Road Signs Test 1
- Massachusetts Road Signs Test 2
- Massachusetts Road Signs Test 3
- Massachusetts Sharing the Road Test