Different weather conditions can have a big impact on driving safety. For these reasons it’s a big deal for new drivers to gain experience driving in all types of weather.
In rainy weather, you will want to drive slower and increase your following distance. A wet road is a slippery road, and it can be harder to stop or turn quickly. When driving in snowy conditions, you’ll be safer driving slower so you have more time to apply the brakes. In some cases winter weather might require you to use different tires, or even chains, to get traction on snow covered roads. And in high winds, it’s important to be aware of big trucks and buses that could be blown into your path.
South Dakota Driving Conditions Test
See how well you understand how to drive in the weather conditions in South Dakota. Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More South Dakota Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your South Dakota Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- South Dakota Alcohol and Drugs Test
- South Dakota Defensive Driving Test
- South Dakota Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- South Dakota Intersections Test
- South Dakota Managing Traffic Test
- South Dakota Parking Test
- South Dakota Road Signs Test 1
- South Dakota Road Signs Test 2
- South Dakota Road Signs Test 3
- South Dakota Sharing the Road Test