Even the most tame weather can seriously alter the safety of a road or highway. This is why it’s extremely critical for younger drivers to figure out the correct techniques to drive safely in every kind of weather condition.
Though difficult, learning to drive in a variety of weather conditions means you’ll be far less likely to be in an accident when facing adverse conditions. Being a safe driver isn’t always easy, especially as you’re first learning how to do it. There’s much to focus on, making it hard to quickly process information to make the right decisions. This quiz will review topics such as what to do if your car skids on ice, what to do in low visibility, and how to deal with many other weather conditions. By the end of the quiz you should be a safer all-weather driver.
New Hampshire Driving Conditions Test
See how well you understand how to drive in the weather conditions in New Hampshire. Begin your test by pressing the start button.
Wrong shortcode initialized
More New Hampshire Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your New Hampshire Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- New Hampshire Alcohol and Drugs Test
- New Hampshire Defensive Driving Test
- New Hampshire Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- New Hampshire Intersections Test
- New Hampshire Managing Traffic Test
- New Hampshire Parking Test
- New Hampshire Road Signs Test 1
- New Hampshire Road Signs Test 2
- New Hampshire Road Signs Test 3
- New Hampshire Sharing the Road Test