It’s no secret that road signs are an essential piece when it comes to Kentucky driver’s training. Road signs offer critical data that can help keep you safe on the road.
Understanding what all the road signs in Kentucky mean helps to keep you and your passengers safe. For example, yield signs let you know what to look for to know when it’s safe to proceed an intersection, and stop signs signal that that a complete stop must be made. Another big advantage of knowing your road signs is that you may more easily navigate your way around new places while also being able to stay away from dangerous areas. Whether you’re a student driver or want to just test your knowledge of Kentucky road signs, always remember to pay attention to those road signs , they could save you from a very bad trip.
Kentucky Road Sign Test
Go ahead and test your knowledge of the road signs in Kentucky. Press start to begin and see how you score.
More Kentucky Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Kentucky Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Kentucky Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Kentucky Defensive Driving Test
- Kentucky Driving Conditions Test
- Kentucky Intersections Test
- Kentucky Managing Traffic Test
- Kentucky Parking Test
- Kentucky Road Signs Test 1 (current page)
- Kentucky Road Signs Test 2
- Kentucky Road Signs Test 3
- Kentucky Sharing the Road Test