Different weather conditions can have a big impact on driving safety. This is why it’s extremely critical for new drivers to learn how to drive in a variety of different weather conditions.
When it’s raining, you will want to drive slower and allow for more distance between you and the car in front of you. You should always assume a wet road is slick, and it can be harder to stop or turn quickly. When driving in snowy conditions, you’ll want to drive more slowly so you have more time to apply the brakes. You might also need to add specific tires to get traction on snow covered roads. When driving in intense wind areas, you need to keep an eye out for larger trucks and buses that might veer into you.
Colorado Driving Conditions Test
See how well you understand how to drive in the weather conditions in Colorado. Begin your test by pressing the start button.
More Colorado Drivers Tests
We have put together ten additional tests to help you practice for your Colorado Driver’s License. Click below and get practicing!
- Colorado Alcohol and Drugs Test
- Colorado Defensive Driving Test
- Colorado Driving Conditions Test (current page)
- Colorado Intersections Test
- Colorado Managing Traffic Test
- Colorado Parking Test
- Colorado Road Signs Test 1
- Colorado Road Signs Test 2
- Colorado Road Signs Test 3
- Colorado Sharing the Road Test